1. Chances are they’ve had a LOT of cock. So much so that they won’t look at sleeping with you as anything special.
2. They’re not as fertile – chances are you could be running into fertility problems. At age 35 they’re 80% less fertile than they were in their 20s.
3. Their looks are rapidly tanking and are about to hit the wall, if they haven’t done so already.
4. They have proved that they aren’t good relationship, marriage or mother material – if they haven’t been able to settle down by now, there’s probably a massive issue.
5. They’re carrying a lot of baggage. Emotional, ex-boyfriends… the list goes on.
6. They’re not as likely to have a strong emotional connection with you – brain maturity for women finishes by 25 and for men by the late 20′s. Your brain mellows out after that, making it harder to have those super-strong emotional experiences which can help you bond.