We in the Manosphere want to marry virgins. Isn’t this old-fashioned? Absolutely. But it’s generally the best thing for women’s physical and emotional health. It’s also the best to make sure she will be loyal and devoted to you in marriage.
A range of posts about female virginity below:
1. Krauser’s site: “The more dicks a woman has been banged by, the less likely she’ll be satisfied by any particular one. As the number of he-rockets ravaging her she-pocket increases, her ability to bond with a man is accordingly decreased…. Why ancient truths have to be relearned by modern morons is beyond me.” – Ferdinand Bardamu
“I will participate in a traditional wedding when the bride can participate in a traditional honeymoon. I will walk down the aisle and sign my life away in a traditional wedding the day I can kick open the door to a honeymoon suite and make love to a virgin. I demand my traditional wedding be followed by a traditional honeymoon. Otherwise, my extraordinary ego prohibits me from committing to a bunch of other men’s leftovers.” – The Better Beta
as soon as a woman has had more than one partner her long term marital stability risk drops to near 50%… It is only women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship who have an elevated risk of marital disruption.
Women who have had 0 lifetime non-martial sexual partners have a stable marriage of over 80%.
Women who have had 1 lifetime non-martial sexual partner have a stable marriage of 53%.
Women who have had 2 lifetime non-martial sexual partners have a stable marriage of 43%.
Women who have had 3 lifetime non-martial sexual partners have a stable marriage of 39%.
Women who have had 5 lifetime non-martial sexual partners have a stable marriage rate of 29%.
3. Victor Pride says that in choosing a wife: She must be a “good” girl: She cannot be a drinker or a smoker or have any tattoos. She cannot have a party girl past, a sordid past, and she cannot have gone out more than a couple times drinking. You cannot turn a whore into a housewife. The more sexual partners she has had the more likely the marriage will end in divorce. Are you saying all party girls, smokers and drinkers are sluts? Yes.
The fewer sexual partners your wife has had, the better. The ideal wife should be a virgin. Remember: The more sexual partners she has had the more likely you are to be divorced in about 6 years and lose most of your money, possessions, and your children. If you think she needs help or that you are helping her and she is changing then you are being foolish and you are being played. It’s going to end badly for you when you get hitched to a woman like this. Always pick a good girl. That means a virgin (or close), family oriented, pleasant, eager to help, a smiler, and patient.
4. Heartiste explains why virginity is so important. If she’s not a virgin, she won’t bond as strongly from the sex act. A woman who has been around the block will find nothing spectacular about the next in line cock. (Slam poetry!) Virgins will bond like Krazy Glue to the first man who deflowers them. The love will be so strong that she will look up to him as a king, and Eat, Pray, Love boredom killing journeys of tingle-actualization will never even enter her consciousness.
5. This article outlines how many virgins are in the United States with some interesting facts: Women who are college graduates are more likely to be virgins. So, it’s not just Ivy Leaguers who are more sexually restrained, but all college graduates… Female college graduates are 5.4 times more likely to be virgins than those who never received that diploma. 1.1 million Americans between the ages of 25 and 40 are still virgins.
George: My take… the highest quality girls will have degrees AND are virgins. And they exist. Go marry one gentleman and be exceedingly devoted to her for the rest of your days, grateful for the person she kept herself prior to marrying you.
6. Alpha Game discusses an article which outlines why some women aren’t able to get married: Hooking up with some guy in a hot tub on a rooftop is fine for the ladies of Jersey Shore — but they’re not trying to get married. You are. Which means, unfortunately, that if you’re having sex outside committed relationships, you will have to stop. Why? Because past a certain age, casual sex is like recreational heroin — it doesn’t stay recreational for long.
Men love sluts… but they don’t want to marry women who have had sex with too many other men… the bigger problem with sluttiness is that it renders a woman significantly less marriageable in male eyes. This doesn’t mean that a known or perceived slut won’t eventually get married, but she’ll usually marry a lower quality, lower rank man than she could otherwise have obtained.
7. Krauser puts forward a good reason for a woman to be a virgin until she’s married: Put simply, “good girls” who follow a healthy lifestyle and identify with the feminine last longer than “bad girls” who chart a path through hedonistic waters. The following bad habits ravage a girl’s radiance…
Excessive cock-hopping. Sex in itself adds to a woman’s glow but sex with different men detracts from it. A woman who gets herself fucked 500 times by one guy she loves will look good. If the same woman spreads those fucks across 30 guys she will look like shit.
3MM: Not all is lost if you have been having sex. Just STOP DOING IT and realise that men won’t take you seriously if you throw yourself into bed with them so quickly.